2nd EAI International Conference on Mobility in IoT
October 26-27, 2015, Rome, Italy
All attendees of the conference have free access to all three days (27, 28, and 29 October ) of the IOT360 Summit
WITH THE OPEN PASS TICKET YOU CAN ATTEND ALL CO-LOCATED CONFERENCES
The goal of the Conference on Mobility in IoT is to provide a platform for cross-fertilization of ideas and to present cutting edge innovations and technologies for sustainable solutions to the mobility agenda.
The process will be driven by fostering the participation of different stakeholders in Europe and around the world. To empower the triple helix of university research, industry and government, with innovative opportunities oriented on smart growth with ICT support.
- We are happy to inform you that our Keynote speaker at the conference this year will be Prof. Milan Dado and Prof. Dušan Petráš
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT and will be co-located with the IOT360 Summit;
- Participation in this event will give attendees the unique opportunity to be exposed to all technical scientific aspects of IoT related topic areas at co-located conferences, as well as be able to have full access to the IoT market place and business aspects in practice at the IOT 360 Summit.
- Accepted papers will be published in the Mobility Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines.
- The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Best Papers will be considered for publication in the ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications Journal (MONET).Best papers will be invited to publish also in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications and http://eai.eu/transaction/internet-things.